Provide Sales People with the Skills to Adapt to Customers’ Preferences and Expectations
Everything DiSC® Sales is a classroom training and personalized learning experience designed to help salespeople successfully create customer-centric interactions that improve results.
This application teaches participants to stretch beyond their natural Sales style to more effectively adapt to their customers’ preferences and expectations— regardless of the customer’s unique buying style. The experience is sales-specific with in-depth information, including tips, strategies, and action plans to help salespeople become more effective.
The Everything DiSC® Sales Profile focuses on:
- Understanding your DiSC® style
- Recognizing and understanding customer buying styles
- Adapting your sales style to your customer’s buying style
- How to adapt DiSC style to meet the customer’s needs
The Everything DiSC® Sales Profile helps participants better understand themselves, their customers, and their relationships. In this 23-page profile, participants explore their own sales style and how their strengths and challenges influence their selling behaviors. They’ll also learn to recognize the behaviors unique to each buying style and gain strategies to adapt their sales style to meet the needs of their customers, improving their effectiveness and success. The profile may be used on its own or with the companion facilitation; sold separately.
The Follow-Up Tools
Whether people want to dig deep into DiSC® research and theory or improve their working relationships through Comparison Reports, MyEverythingDiSC provides powerful, personalized tools and resources at no extra cost. Participants can:
- Access their DiSC profile anytime, with any device
- Compare their DiSC style with their colleagues and explore similarities and differences
- Learn more about how their DiSC style impacts workplace relationships and productivity
- Build better working relationships through effective communication tips
- Deepen their understanding of the theory and research behind Everything DiSC®
- Create Customer Interaction Maps for improving sales relationships (Exclusive to Everything DiSC® Sales)
Inspire effective collaboration with Comparison Reports. Any two participants can explore their similarities and differences, potential challenges in working together, and practical tips for improving their working relationship.
With no limit to the number of participants included, this report gives you an at-a-glance view of a group of participants and their individual Everything DiSC maps.
Group Culture Report
Determine the group’s DiSC culture by exploring its advantages and disadvantages, impact on group members, and influence on decision-making and risk-taking. Sold separately
Interested in setting your organization’s leaders and managers up for success so they can drive results from the top down? Let’s talk.
Contact the Performance Assessment Group at (501) 912-1052.