PXT Select™ Customer Service Profile™
Deliver Remarkable Brand Experiences – Every Time
Are Poor Customer Experiences Hurting Your Bottom Line?
Delivering a negative customer service experience can potentially destroy your organization’s reputation. So, how do you meet your customers’ needs, win their loyalty, and differentiate your organization from the competition?
The Customer Service Profile™ assessment provides information that customer-facing organizations can use to attract and develop people with the traits and skills to excel in customer service roles. The assessment helps companies maximize their brand recognition, minimize the cost of bad hires, and deliver outstanding brand experiences that positively impact the bottom line.
What Is the Customer Service Profile™ Assessment?
This assessment measures how well a person’s customer service-oriented traits fit specific customer service roles within your organization. It also helps you define what outstanding customer service means for your organization to ensure alignment and consistency in how customer service is delivered. The assessment can be used for general customer service positions or tailored for specialized industries, such as hospitality, healthcare, financial services, and retail.
The Customer Service Profile Helps Your Organization:
- Get an objective look at the skills your customer service organization needs
- Hire the right candidates for customer service roles
- Improve client satisfaction by delivering the service your clients expect
- Minimize the cost of bad hires
How Does the Customer Service Profile Work?
- Our experts help you define your gold standard of customer service
- The candidate takes the online assessment and the system instantly scores and sends the results to the hiring manager
- The hiring manager then uses the results to screen the candidate or assist in the process of interviewing, selecting, and onboarding
Effective and professional customer service practices and how a candidate or employee aligns with those practices
- The customer service perspectives of a candidate or an employee
- Individuals’ behavioral traits
- Individuals’ proficiencies
- With the help of a PXT Select expert, the manager creates a performance model and defines their gold standard for customer service
- Candidates receive a request to take the online assessment
- Assessment results are scored and benchmarked against the performance model to evaluate the degree of Job-Person Fit
- Assessment results are provided to the manager in a convenient suite of six reports
Time to Complete
- Develops a unique company service perspective
- Creates performance models that are unique to each department or role
For the Manager:
- Selection Report
- Individual Report
- Candidate Matching Report
- Multi-Job Match Report
- Customer Service Alignment
- Coaching Report
- Customer Service Perspective Comparison
- Performance Model Report
- Performance Model Graph
- Concurrent Job Performance Model Overview
Administration & Scoring
Pencil and paper or digital
Are you ready to equip yourself and your staff with the objective information you need to confidently hire, select, manage, and engage employees that drive success?
Contact the Performance Assessment Group at (501) 912-1052 .